The latest jobs in search marketing
Land your next job in SEO or PPC. These brands and agencies are hiring to fill open search marketing positions right now.
Looking to take the next step in your search marketing career?
Below, you’ll find the newest jobs at brands and agencies in SEO, PPC and digital marketing – as well as positions we’ve shared in previous weeks that are still open.
Newest jobs in SEO, PPC and digital marketing
Sr. Digital Marketing Strategist, Piper Companies (Austin, TX / Remote)
- Salary: $120,000 to $150,000 (annual)
- Help plan and implement a revised/refreshed digital strategy to drive adoption of our free and open source data analytics tool.
- Find an approach that helps balance promoting both our free and commercial software.
Digital Marketing Specialist, Paul Hasting (New York, NY / On-site)
- Salary: $82,300 to $104,700 (annual)
- Contribute to the design and implementation of strategies, adhering to the overall goals: collecting and analyzing better communications statistics, tighter focusing of our digital marketing communications, and analyzing and communicating new business leads across Digital Marketing channels, including web, email, and social media.
- Manage the Firm’s most frequent digital communications, Client Alerts, from submission to distribution and analytics reporting.
SEO Strategist, Dealer Inspire (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $68,400 to $83,800 (annual)
- Inform and collaborate with Supervisor on team deliverables and performance metrics.
- Proactively monitor organic KPIs, perform analysis and deep dives of KPIs/issues, and translate findings into actionable SEO strategies and reporting.
, Programmatic Media Planner, Razorfish (Miami, FL / Hybrid)
- Salary: $58,500 to $92,000 (annual)
- Execute, manage, and optimize online media campaigns and programs for agency clients (e.g. auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing campaigns) both independently, and in support of Campaign Managers.
- Demonstrate diligence, attention to detail and adherence to programmatic best practices throughout the full programmatic campaign life-cycle.
Sr. Organic Search Associate, GroupM Nexus (New York, NY / Remote)
- Salary: $45,000 to $90,000 (annual)
- Understand the client’s products, competition, industry landscape, marketing goals and objectives.
- Review and analyze competitor sites and understand their organic search approach.
More SEO jobs
SEO Strategist II, Uber (New York, NY or San Francisco, CA / hybrid)
- Salary: $165,000 to $183,000 (annual)
- Lead sophisticated cross-functional SEO projects from idea to implementation.
- Identify new opportunities to increase Uber’s organic search visibility and traffic across the multiple lines of business.
SEO Manager, Vanta (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $104,000 to $122,000 (annual)
- Spearhead the development, implementation, and management of SEO strategies.
- Conduct thorough SEO audits, competitor analyses, and keyword research.
Associate Director of SEO, DEPT® (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $103,000 to $128,000 (annual)
- Managing, training, and overseeing a team of account managers, associates, and coordinators to support SEO clients.
- Overseeing and managing the execution of SEO strategy across all owned accounts.
Senior SEO Associate, CNET (New York / Hybrid)
- Salary: $90,000 to $162,000 (annual)
- Set Content/On-Page SEO, Technical SEO, and Off-Page SEO strategy from the ground up, collaborating with world-class Editorial, UX, and creative teams.
- Analyze organic search landscapes to find opportunities that drive valuable traffic and bottom-line value for the business in collaboration with our experience and business teams.
SEO Strategist, Journey Further (New York / Hybrid)
- Salary: $70,000 to $90,000 (annual)
- Lead optimization for our clients, ensuring that technical SEO, content strategy, and Digital PR work harmoniously to maximize performance.
- Collaborate with senior client stakeholders, leveraging insights to fuel growth.
More PPC jobs
VP of Paid Social, Media.Monks (Chicago / Remote)
- Salary: $150,000 to $250,000 (annual)
- Scale revenue impact of unit through account growth, channel expansion and supporting new client pitches.
- Developing cutting edge social strategy and thought leadership by generating points of view on new social media products, industry trends.
Sr Associate of Digital Paid Media, Moody’s Corporation (Hoboken, NJ / Remote)
- Salary: $64,600 to $117,000 (annual)
- Support the design & development of digital campaigns, managing the process from production to activation, measurement & optimization, ensuring flawless execution.
- Drive awareness, engagement, & lead acquisition through understanding the competitive landscape, optimizing channel performance, identifying new messaging, targeting, capability opportunities.
Paid Media Strategist, SmartBug Media (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $60,000 to $80,000 (annual)
- Developing, implementing, and leading the account’s paid media strategy for various channels including Google, Microsoft, Amazon, YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook/Instagram, and other third-party ad platforms.
- Defining important metrics for paid media performance.
Other SEM and digital marketing jobs
Digital Campaign Analytics, Fractal (New Jersey / Hybrid)
- Salary: $145,000 to $260,000 (annual)
- Client and team lead with hands-on involvement in project management, business interpretation and application of solutions, client communication, insights/results delivery.
- Managing consulting and analytics engagements in Healthcare- Pharma for Digital Analytics capability build.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager, Secureframe (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $120,000 to $190,000 (annual)
- Drive qualified leads into our database and sales team through a paid digital playbook that is constantly optimized.
- Increase efficiency in our payback period by reducing CPA and increasing the quality of pipeline.
Are you looking to hire?
You can submit your job listing details here for free. Please include:
- Job title.
- Job listing URL.
- Date when the job listing closes.
- Where the position is located (e.g., remote, city, country).
- Salary range (we will not include job listings in this article unless they include this).
Note: We update this post weekly. So make sure to bookmark this page and check back.
New on Search Engine Land