[This week] Actionable search marketing training & live Q&A at SMX
Sharpen your skills and expand your professional horizons: Join us online next week, August 16-17!
Don’t miss your chance to participate in tactic-rich, expert-led training on your search marketing specialty – and get specific answers to your burning questions: Register now for your choice of live, two-day SMX Master Class – happening online tomorrow and Thursday, August 16-17!
Each Master Class is loaded with actionable tactics you can implement immediately:
- Supercharge your SEO and PPC efforts with the all-new Generative AI training, featuring Aleyda Solis, Frederick Vallaeys, and more expert instructors
- Make data-driven decisions with Colleen Harris’ Google Analytics 4 training
- Improve rankings and boost visibility with Bruce Clay’s Advanced SEO training
- Drive targeted PPC traffic with Brad Geddes’ Advanced Google Ads training
- Optimize your online presence with Eric Enge’s Technical SEO training
- Boost conversions with Brian Massey’s PPC landing page optimization training
- Reach, engage, and convert new customers with Michael Brenner’s SEO-friendly content marketing training
Attending the Master Classes is a win-win-win:
- Can’t attend live? Instant on-demand access is included with your pass.
- Can’t choose one class? Purchase multiple to save 15% off total registration.
- Attending as a group? Unlock a unique team-building experience and save up to 20% off*
Don’t be left behind. Explore the hottest topics in search alongside industry legends who are ready to answer your specific questions – all from the comfort of your own computer. No travel, no hotel room, no time out of the office.
Psst… Think you have what it takes to be an “award-winning” search marketer? Enter the 2023 Search Engine Land Awards for your chance to boost team morale, attract new business, and stand apart from the competition!
*Groups of 3-5 save 10%, 6-11 save 15%, and 12 or more save 20%. Email [email protected]. Discounts for different offers cannot be combined.
New on Search Engine Land